The HER Retreat is for busy business women, focused on wellbeing and self-care.
It gives you the opportunity to take a break from the usual stresses of daily life; for relaxation, reflection, and to unwind with other like-minded female entrepreneurs!
A beautiful countryside venue set amongst fields and county lanes in rural Norfolk, with a heated indoor swimming pool, hot tub/Jacuzzi, and a large garden and outdoor patio area.
Friday 27th – Sunday 29th September 2019
Member £249 / Non Member £299 for the full weekend – including accommodation, food, drinks, and all activities (limited places)
Member £99 / Non Member £129 for a day place – including food, drinks, and activities for that day (Saturday only)
- 3pm – Settling in, intro & free time (to enjoy the venue facilities)
- 7pm – Picnic dinner (bring your favourite dish!)
- 8-10am Breakfast (provided)
- 10am – Bushcraft and team building with Kelly Bond from Grow Her Wild
- 11:30am – Self-development based on positive psychology with Gemma Sandwell from The Happiness Branch
- 1pm – Creating a quick and healthy lunch for busy women with Kerri Page from Glow Virtual Assistants (lunch provided)
- 3pm – Guided meditation for relaxation with Kerry Nolan from Nurturing Womb
- 4:30pm – Free time (to enjoy the venue facilities)
- 7pm – Full hot evening meal (provided)
- 8pm Cocktails and free time (to enjoy the venue facilities)
- Throughout the day – Pampering from Samantha Quinton of The Lanes Clinic (treatment slots to be prebooked and paid for separately in advance)
- 8-10am Breakfast (provided)
- 10am Finding your happiness with Katie Oman (The Happiness Lady)
- Ladies only. Room sharing and bathroom sharing likely
- Food, drinks and activities provided. Please advise us upon booking of any dietary requirements
- Linen and general towels provided
- Please bring your own alcohol and snacks (if required)
- Please bring gym kit, trainers, swimwear and swim towel
- Please bring laptop, notebook and pen
How to book
Payment will be via invoice, just £50 deposit secures your place!
Check out the pictures from our previous retreats on Facebook
“I can’t thank you all enough. I’ve got home. House is empty. I’m laying on the sofa having a cuddle with the dog. Just reflecting on how amazing it has been to take a step back, how incredibly lucky I am to have been with you this weekend. But above all, how blessed I am to have met such amazing like minded women who have become such good friends. Thank you from the bottom of my heart xxx” Julia Duncan, 2018 attendee
“Thank you very much for having me. I had a lovely Sunday! Yoga and Sams session were both so relaxing and eye opening and it was lovely to be with a group of kind, funny, supportive women where you don’t feel at all judged. The perfect way to relax and learn about yourself too. Would thoroughly recommend 5*! Xxx” Jenna Rich , 2017 & 2018 attendee
“What an amazing weekend with fabulous ladies , you all inspired me to carry on with spreading the green beauty love, your determination and struggles was heartfelt over this weekend. Thank you for sharing your journeys , struggles and strengths. Love and best wishes to you all xxx” Lorraine Brooks, 2017 & 2018 attendee (& already booked for 2019!)
“Last year I only made it to half a day of the retreat and didn’t want to leave. This year I made a whole day of the retreat and it was brilliant. Who knows next year, it was great to meet some new faces and get to know others better. What a fantastic bunch of ladies. So much support for each other. Just what HBR is all about. Xxx” Karen Eason, 2017 & 2018 attendee (& already booked for 2019!)
“What an amazing weekend! Thank you for all your hard work putting it together I went home yesterday and did absolutely nothing last night, I was in bed by 9 with my book – just need to continue with this. I’ve listened to some excellent advice and now starting to action some of it. Looking forward to next year x” Natalie Chapman, 2017 & 2018 attendee (& already booked for 2019!)