10 Reasons Why I (Crazily) Decided to Write and Publish a Business Book Within 10 Days!
30th August 2019
On Monday 19th August 2019, after returning from a long weekend away with my husband, children and dog Coco, I decided that I wanted to write and publish a book that had been in my mind most of this year.
I decided to set myself a challenge to see if I could fully write and publish this book – which is a mixture of my personal business journey, with some pretty kick-arse business and sales strategies thrown in – within 10 days (crazy I know!)
So, with not a word on paper previously, and just myself and my Chromebook to create this masterpiece, I just started writing, developing and editing to my hearts-content!
“But why set yourself such a near-impossible and ambitious challenge?” I hear you shout!
Well, here are my 10 reasons:
1) To further fulfil my purpose
2) To show that anything can be achieved when you set your mind to it
3) The need from my clients, online audience and community
4) To tell my side of the story, and as therapy, healing and closure from certain parts of my personal journey
5) Because I didn’t want to have any regrets by not sharing it
6) I had been procrastinating on it for way too long (which was sending my mind in circles!)
7) To inspire others who have dreams or goals that they have not yet achieved
8) I like to be challenged and push myself (it makes life quite exciting!)
9) Business is half personal and half strategy, so I felt there needed to be a business book that also showed this, as well as told honest and raw truths about being a woman in business
10) Why the hell not? (just because I could really!)
My book, HER Funny Business, was created from scratch within 10 days, with the aim to deliver a unique, straight-forward and no-nonsense guide to running a business for Female Entrepreneurs (with a few real & comical stories thrown in for good measure!)
I, Serena Fordham – a Business Strategist, Growth/Development and Empowerment Mentor to Female Entrepreneurs, Multi-Award Winning Business Owner, Best-Selling Author, Speaker, and Founder of HER Business Revolution – developed this book from my much loved “HER Funny Business” blog, to share my extraordinary business journey, mixed with proven business, marketing and sales strategies, to support other women business owners to succeed in and grow their businesses.
Get ready to smile, laugh, be surprised, scream with shock, and maybe even shed a-tear-or-two, as you dive deep into this extraordinary business book with a unique twist, and order your magnificent copy through:
Paperback (containing full colour photos and images): £11.29