- Members are forbidden from sharing any login details, information, documents, content, videos, and similar, with anyone else. It should be used for personal use, and not copied or imitated in any way for any other purpose.
- Members use the HER Business Revolution content at their own risk, and HER Business Revolution, and any associated companies, take no responsibility for any legal, financial, reputable, or similar consequences that arise from its use.
- Membership payment is to be paid to HER Business Revolution in monthly or yearly intervals (depending on payment plan selected), and failure to pay will result in immediate termination of membership, and claiming of any monies owed to the company in full. In this case accessing or using any of the benefits associated with the HER Business Revolution Superwomen Membership Club and/or HER Business Elite Academy Programme will be prohibited until payment has re-commenced and monies owed have been claimed.
- Membership cannot be cancelled at any time within the initial 12 month period following any trial or funded period (if applicable). Following the initial trial or funded term your membership will automatically renew, and it will automatically renew on an annual basis, if not cancelled in advance in writing via email. Upon cancellation in writing (or of the direct debit payment), any monies owed for the remaining membership term will be due immediately, of which failure of payment will result in legal action. It is the responsibility of the individual member to ensure that any payment subscriptions are cancelled within their own Paypal/Stripe/Bank accounts following written cancellation of any membership plan, and HER Business Revolution will not issue any refunds in such situations where additional payments have been taken due to any subscriptions/direct debits not being cancelled correctly.
- HER Business Revolution has the right to remove members immediately from the membership club/academy programme if they are found to be misusing, damaging or having negative impact on the group or brand in any way, and also reserve the right to decline re-entry on this basis.
- HER Business Revolution can remove, add, and amend content in the HER Business Revolution Superwomen Membership Club and/or HER Business Elite Academy Programme anytime without prior notice.
- HER Business Revolution has the right to increase the price of the HER Business Revolution Superwomen Membership Club and/or HER Business Elite Academy Programme, or ask for extra payments for additional material or content, however sufficient prior warning will be given to all members in these cases. This includes the increase in price due to the addition of VAT or other taxes.
- HER Business Revolution will always endeavour to do the best by its members and will always welcome feedback to improve products and services. Please contact us through our website at www.herbusinessrevolution.biz with any queries, comments or suggestions for improvement.
NatWest Funded HER Business Elite Academy Special Terms & Conditions
NatWest Funded HER Business Elite Academy members agree to the following when subscribing and accessing the funded programme – They MUST:
- Have a brand new business idea, be a start-up business under 3 months old, or earn a maximum of £1,000 per year from your business, and not have been supported, coached or trained by HER Business Revolution within the last 3 months.
- Be based in the Midlands, Norfolk, Suffolk or Cambridgeshire areas of the United Kingdom.
- Follow the HER Business Elite Academy programme as instructed, and interact and communicate throughout the 12 weeks within the academy Facebook group.
- Not share your login details with any third parties or divulge any sensitive information related to others involved in the programme.
- Be committed to completing the 12 week HER Business Elite Academy, submitting the final feedback survey and providing a testimonial from your experience on the programme.
- Allow HER Business Revolution to share your name, email address and any feedback you have provided to the funding provider.
- Set up your subscription when you joined to receive your welcome email and login details. Should you not wish to continue with discounted additional training and coaching after this initial 12 week HER Business Elite Programme you are permitted to cancel your subscription immediately after the 12 week programme has ended.
Important – You understand that it is your responsibility to cancel your PayPal payment subscription and that if you do not do so before the 3 month anniversary date of you joining that the subscription will renew automatically with an £180.00 per year (RRP £360.00) membership fee for further coaching, training and support with our award-winning Superwomen Membership Club. You will continue to be charged this fee on an annual basis unless you cancel this payment subscription directly within your PayPal account. Also, by cancelling your subscription prior to completing the academy programme and feedback survey will automatically lock you out of the HER Business Elite Academy Training Material Login Portal, and will mean that you will incur a repayment fee for the cost of the academy programme of £100.00 minimum.
The above Terms & Conditions do not affect statutory rights, and by subscribing to the HER Business Revolution Superwomen Membership Club and/or HER Business Elite Academy Programme and paying the associated subscription fee this automatically means that you agree to them.
Last Updated 13th March 2021.