Why network with us?
We’ve been successfully running our meetings since March 2015, and our fun and friendly networking for Business Women works because it:
- Donates to a Charity of the Year
- Is women only (with occasional mixed meetings)
- Is chilled out and fun networking without the pressure
- Offers free entry to meetings, with no forced attendance
- Is networking for those who don’t do traditional networking
- Offers flexibility by way of a variety of locations and times
- Welcomes a variety of professions, backgrounds and size of business
- Provides a platform for Speakers to share their journey to inspire and educate others
- Gives the opportunity for members to bring their banners, flyers or products to showcase
- Delivers amazing member benefits, discounts, coaching, training and support – and guests can attend up to two occasions before joining as a member
- This celebration event sees Area Event Managers, Hostesses, Members & Guests come together for various …Read More »
- HER Business Booster Training Sessions for Superwoman Members – Various Dates Throughout January 2021Read More »
- A week of daily challenges in our public Facebook community to help women to improve …Read More »
- HER BUSINESS, BODY & LIFE CONFERENCE 2020 (NORTH UK) – FRIDAY 5TH MARCH 2021 9:30AM-4:30PM …Read More »
- HER BUSINESS, BODY & LIFE CONFERENCE 2020 (SOUTH UK) – FRIDAY 5TH MARCH 2021 9:30AM-4:30PM …Read More »
- HER BUSINESS, BODY & LIFE CONFERENCE 2020 (MIDLANDS UK) – FRIDAY 5TH MARCH 2021 9:30AM-4:30PM …Read More »
No Group in Your Area?
Start your own…
If you’re a woman looking for fun and supportive business networking but can’t get to one of our existing groups, we have Meeting Hostess and Area Event Manager roles available, where we assist you to set up and run a new group or area.
This is the perfect chance to build a support network, increase your reputation, and get new clients/customers for your business.
Benefits of Being Part of the HER Business Revolution Team…
1. Reputation – As a group hostess or Area Event Manager this helps to elevate your reputation in the local and national business arenas.
2. Leads and Referrals – If you are also a business owner, being a group hostess or Area Event Manager gives you access to many local contacts who are your potential clients/customers. This also raises your exposure, leading to referrals through group attendees.
3. Discounted and VIP Events – You receive exclusive discounts and VIP access to HER Business Revolution events (such as conferences, workshops, parties and retreats!)
4. Priority Meeting Entry – The chance to book onto all HER Business Revolution meetings before everyone else!
5. Advertising and Promotion – Publishing 1 blog post per month on the HER Business Revolution website, showing your logo and bio, with backlink to your site (which is super important for your SEO!), 25% off the price of HER Business Revolution website ads, digital logo to display on your website to show you are a hostess, and inclusion in the HER Business Revolution online directory.
6. Community – You build strong and loyal business relationships with like-minded women. These women support one another, and provide training and opportunities, to help each other progress and succeed both in business and in personal life. Some of these relationships even blossom into long-lasting friendships.
Throughout the year we plan a wide variety of events – which usually involve cake/or wine/or both – but are always fun and super valuable for all business women! From training days to relaxing retreats, we organise events for Female Entrepreneurs to enjoy, and to help their businesses to succeed and grow.