Why would you need a wing-woman like me in your life you ask?
The answer is that every business owner could do with a Virtual Assistant waiting in the wings to provide all the support that you and your business needs – a bit like how Batman has Robin!
Norfolk’s Admin Superwoman is here to lend a hand with all your admin and PA-related tasks! Are you still wondering if a Virtual Assistant could really help you?!Are you still wondering if a Virtual Assistant could really help you?! Click To Tweet
Here are the 10 main reasons why you need a Virtual Assistant (VA) in your life:
- A Virtual Assistant has a wide variety of skill-sets which can be used to complete almost any task, both administrative and technical.
- A VA works remotely from their home or personal office, which frees you from having to set up a separate office space with furniture and equipment to house an extra employee.
- Since your VA works remotely, you’ll never be held up by your own schedule or unforeseen problems in the office.
- You’re not responsible for employee-related expenses, such as tax and benefits – all you have to pay are the VA’s fees for services according to the terms of their contract.
- Communication via email or phone is easy so you are always able to get in touch when something is needed – no more chasing down employees that you suddenly realise are on holiday!
- With a VA handling your event planning, coordinating and scheduling you can participate more in trade shows, meetings and networking to make beneficial connections within your industry and potential customers.
- As a business owner you will be less stressed by all the admin piling up, and your VA can use their skills, knowledge and specialisms to streamline tasks and make your business run more efficiently.
- You can take advantage of a Virtual Assistants expertise to implement fresh marketing methods that expand the reach of your brand to a new set of customers.
- You are free to look at the bigger picture and direction of your business, and with the cash you save on paying employee expenses you can reinvest in the business – encouraging its growth!
- With a VA completing lots of your back office and operational tasks your time is freed up to run and manage your business – and move it forward to further success!